Property Manager Vacancy
This is a commercial role focused on the property management function. We are seeking an enthusiastic property manager to add value to Fine Grain's property investments through effective management of all commercial assets.
This role is based in the Dublin office, and may involve travel to all parts of the Republic of Ireland.
The role is suitable for a surveyor, or similar real estate qualification with minimum 3 years of professional experience. A well-developed understanding and knowledge of property management will be essential.
This is a new role that will report directly to the Portfolio Manager.
The position requires initiative, flexibility and a high degree of professionalism and personal integrity.
Responsibility for ensuring all FGPI properties are managed to the highest standard to enhance occupier experience in line with FGP expectations and standards.
Shall include amongst other:
- Lead the property management process of the Firm, maintaining and feeding the “PM Matters Arising Tracker”.
- Proactive day-to-day facilities management including an on-site presence to promote strong working relationships with building management teams, tenants and third-party advisors.
- Support the leasing and investment process including:
- Complete due diligence of possible acquisitions
- Develop an in-dept knowledge of the assets in order to maximise leasing ability
- Help with all lease approval memos
- Working with the Portfolio Manager, external Property Managers, main contractors, architects and other professional advisors.
- Identify opportunities to add value to properties and implement cost-effective refurbishment or other strategies to tailor to End User needs.
- Ensure accurate and timely information is available for monthly and quarterly Management Reports.
- Identify and resolve building defects and oversee effective management of properties.
- Review service charge budgets and annual budget approval process.
- The ideal candidate (not limited to) will be a qualified member of the SCSI or RICS preferably with minimum 3 years' experience in the commercial property management sector.
- Track record of successfully managing multi tenanted commercial properties;
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written;
- Excellent computing skills (particularly Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint); and
- Strong technical skills – proficiency preferred in property management software such as Yardi/Circle/Argus Investor
- Ability to establish and maintain excellent relationships with existing and potential clients/end-users
- Self-motivated results driven and career focused
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Capable of analysing and understanding client requirements
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Flexible and collaborative working in a team
- Ability to adapt to a changing and dynamic work environment
- Be enthusiastic, energetic and professional in your approach to work
- Knowledge of property management and law will be an advantage to perform the roles
- Must have a full clean drivers license and vehicle
- A hands-on team player, who is skilled in liaising with, and influencing, 3rd parties;
- Collaborative – motivated and hardworking, with a desire to be part of a high tempo, high quality work environment as part of an energetic and motivated team
- Reliable – a proactive, dynamic self starter, who sets high standards and is focused on delivering results. Able to take initiative and make decisions. Open and straightforward with a high level of integrity
- Effective – process driven. Does the right things and does them right. Commercial in approach. High level of attention to detail
- Highly developed problem-solving skills;
- Has the judgement to determine when to decide, when to consult, and when to report;
The Team and reporting line has been set out in the Human Resource Organisational Chart, which will be updated from time to time.
Kindly submit your job application here.